Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  209
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Taddy View Post
    Firstly i write like the way i do because i do,long replies because the more info the better, some may call long winded but i don't care yer don't have to read it, so it up to the individual,i can when i want be academical so all those of you who make snide comments after i took the time to write well that just shows the types of people we have in here and they are in deed "TYPES"All shapes and sizes form all walks of life,from the poor to the dam right rich and of course lets not forget the secret handshake possee who haven't the first clue how to see past their nose and have no idea how to make evaluations on what they are talking about,like noobs who been salmon fishing and don't know "s**t from yella clay" .

[new paragraph] for the engklish grammer teachers in the forums the ones who find my posts too long to read haha.everything i write is from experience not all from the net or 3rd hand info from some doo gooder who happens to think he a know all about nature and fish who probably never ever beeen out his office.

so lets start,you lot the bods i mean the "tru blu" gentlemen folk on these forums wanna get one thing right ; firstly these rivers have been here since day one and regardless to whose name is on the deeds they don't really belong to anyone as yer can't really sell the world off to the rich then get the rich to charge silly money THINKING that they own the rivers haha they don't and legally never will they for all humans to share not some bunch of toff nosed aristocratic families who think they above the law.above everyone else,and think they are different to everyone well in actual fact they are bloody different as we all know they look down on YOU the very ppl who buy expensive day tickets to fish what they think are their waters,they hate all of us commoners and one who thinks different well stand out side the box and think again,its nothing but a power thing with these riparian bent landowners.

Right so far i see tru blus wanting to put fish back and yer know what that's fine,but they's also anglers and fisherman alike who like to take the odd fish home,again nothing at all wrong with that taking the odd fish makes no difference to a river that gets a decent run and ant the end of the day if for the table well that's fine,either fish fingers or nasty farmed salmon from loch long take yer pick:- fresh wild fish for me all day long.So the tru blus who want C& R hey like i said that's real nice in fact i'm all choked up,like hell choked up ! the same people preach this that and the other and quite frankly some of yer's don't have the first clue some do some don't,and before we get any negative entities suggesting that im the same i know were all the same,all breath the same air and have the same DNA.

so you nice decent caring environmentalists all wanna see birds of prey shot and the estates use poisons hasn't nothing been lear'nt over the yrs? in the past birds of prey have suffered at the hands of the many bent keepers and bent landowners hence the decline and near extinction of some of our birds of prey,that can't be denied !and the same lot of fluff chukas wanna see seals shot in between the eyes! because they are feeding on salmon which is what seals do in the wild !,i have first hand seen many dodgy goings on over the yrs on both rivers and land meaning the owners and keepers i know many keepers from all over the country some are dodgy some have never intentionally broke a law in their lives,but we will focus on north yorkshire firstly,for anyone who don't know this area and we will use the yore valley (ure) and swaledale areas as mere examples,now don't go after the post start crying to the admin we all all adults here,and hopefully know how to act responsable.

In them areas and this goes for a lot of rural areas in york's esp north york's one the police are whats known as "ONTOP" words of arthur daily means many things but the main thing it means is that the police are doing there job well and it's hard for a outsider to arrive and say poach pheasants or what ever,or if yer do manage to get to the woods and get caught well it "came on top" but as with all bored out their skull police men in these rural areas they too think they are the law,which yes they are but its the job of policemen nationwide to uphold or prevent it not to take into their own hands,like thye do in many rural counties like north york's,so we have bent coppas not all a odd one,well the same policeman can if he wants stand down a report if he a certain rank,also in the towns police don't give a bugga about rurla crimes,hell i used to get pulled coming thru the town i live early mornings or late night and the police used to radio to their mates so they could come see bambi ...............in the boot or back of the jeep ! so in the country side again and back to yoredale,if people think that poachers are all scum and only come from council estates with 19 kids and they beat the wife every day and spend all the ill goteen money on booze well howee think again,last time i said how it was about the poaching thing no one believed me but the same crowd believed that freezer wagons were taking away van fulls fo fish from the wear at durham (spate river !!!) well like i say think again cos someone has been poisoning birds or shooting them,its like this its goes on all over the country not just yorkshire,though to be honest what i seen season gone in york's shocked even me! what i heard and read also shocks me.

here's a example of greed and stupidity and the latter adjective describes the very people who wanna see seals,birds of prey culled,firstly upriver is jealous of down river that's why certain anglers form the upper ure wanna see the fish pass area closed on Yorks waters on the lower ouse (same river) diff name for any one is confused,they want it shut for the very same reason the wear was really closed (greed) at durham its a amazing pool problies second to wylam on the Tyne,i read last week on ure salmon forum facebook that they want a extension to the late starting season rightly so the ouse is well capable of a feb 1st start and i even signed the petition,so put greed with educated fools from uneducated schools and we have all sorts of problems going on,they said they want it closed because all the river further north dont allow fishing near weirs ! er does hexham bridge pool ring a bell or wylam pool,haltwhistle (hadrian works,ok the wear has restrictions but to wanna close a pool cos they up north cant fish wow well actually i can see the reasons whats right on one water should be the same on others,but i think its cos they aint in york club perhaps and they are hating the ide of the lads lower down getting first crack at the fish same on most salmon rivers,so they want that closed outa spite,but not once did the same man say he wants say west tanfiled or miskley wier on the ure closed reason cos its in the upper reaches where they all fish,so what about borobridge wier or newby hall they both salmon hotspots esp newby hall,ive been sending the E/A emails saying and suggesting ideas for the northern rivers,and the ure is top priority for me,if they clsoe the fishing at the tide below the weir they should then clsoe wylam pool esp and all other weir pools what yer do too one yer do to the rest,the say that the tidal weir pool is a haven for salmon which it is at certain tide heights ,by the way the river ten yrs back had a **** run due to the industrial pollution that desimated the salmon stocks,now its copme back they want the best bit further down closed to allow i think is how they are thinking more fish in the middle and upper reaches for their close nit secret handshke crowd,so if we have ppl like that in trusted positions making decisions that will effect the normal angler thts not fair.

heres the run down with no names or place names this could be anywhere in the country so dont ask where by either PM or reply and i waont say where,i seen ure anglers fishing for sea trout kill fish its c and r voluntary,on a certain strecth of a certin river,i seen a game angler who users this forum kill a nice big pike then chuck it in the hedge row,like stamped on its head,ive seen the normal everyday idiots fishing not game anglers also take liberties ie make a mess,have fires fish in april for barbel when its closed! ive seen keepers kill deer at night with rifles,i knwo they are keepers i watched them and actually have a idea where on of them lives i see gin traps when haveing a nice leasurly walk thru woods are theyn ilegal,but the best one is this,for those of you reading this and dont know me once over i wasnt a legal fisherman or hunter and got caught with some rabbits in one of the dales vallies,the keeper a big trong looking man the sort with a few beers becomes a handfull big bloke must have 20 clem no fat all muscle,he wanted my dog for a pardon its not his land lol he cant do that so the copper yes the copper asked me i said two word one started with F the other ended with F,then upon searching the car he found a standard issue Gaff that i took everywhere with me and a old abu zoom rod and cardinall 66x they went every where by the way back then the gaff was legal,the copper wanted to hook me with the gaff and he tried within a blink of a eye that wasnt going to happen no more haha mr po-lice man,and the keeper got talking to me about the gaff asked me if ide been down to the river which to be very honest i hadnt even heard of many salmon or slet alone seen one in thsi river,he said yer been getting the "FISH" eh what fish thes none in haha i said then the story came,and it goes like this,theys a pool down there not far from where yer were running yer dogs on rabbits,at the back end it gets full of fish they spawn near here he said wel me being a salmon fisherman not angler at the time was intreagued some what other words me ear pricked and eyes lit up liek a xmas tree,he said every yr nearly as some yrs they is no fish he nets them for the very person he works the land for ermmmmmmmmmmmmm.so has luck would have it we were there next season fishing for browns in a stock pond(s) next to the river where a private bridge is,we seen the keeper on foot walking with two others so we well i followed them watched them drop the net off in a wood hid underground,trammal net not a side to side fixed engine,some sort of nylon drag net not exactly sure never seen onel ike that before,but they had what say 10-20 fish from a river that was supposed to be devoid of salmon,this was in 1988 using a net that his boss who owned the land provided, so thats what goes on in the country side,the elites of this world making rules to suit them only and greed taking over these so called nice ppl who fish and hunt.

and years later i bump into a E/A fisheries officer who tells me that a few yrs back they were staking out this area, i must have told the story to some one in the past and its got to kevin,cos even though i speak and respect our E/A officers they are still the opposition at the end of the day,hopefully this yr i will get the evidence i need on these elites and so called ppl who cry conseravtion,but i will say this god help the anglers who kill the pike and chubb in that river wanna hope i never see that.

these same anglers THINK they have more right to the river than the next man cos they from that area well ok then thats the same as some close nit secret handshke "cabal" run clubs like wylam AC ok then ill go no fixed aboad or homeless then surely if i have no address i dont come under the local council rule so i can legally fish on waters that out of my borough council,its all wrong aint it or is it some will say its wrong tohers will say they OUR fish well they all wrong they my fish and they your fish and so too is the wonderfull wildlife that goes with it including seals,otters,dophins,birds of prey,pike and everything else that lives in the countryside.

so top and bottom of it is this: ppl from all wals of life use the country side for shooting and fishing in our cases,some respect it others say they doo but dont these are the ones that are blagging it on forums like this to the rest fo the asleep fisherman and anglers alike,theys good and bad everywhere but the killing of birds and wildlife in the name of "sport" or to reduce popualtions is wrong if it were me ide take the land clean off these owners and let it out on a lotto basis to hunters and anglers makingit accessable for all,if i could ide change the law so that anyone or any meber of staff who works for a land/river owner and they kill off wild life like owls and otters etc ide take the rights of hunting and fishing off them even if its a keeper that worls for them that makes the offence.oh i hear thats not fair if the keeper does that the landowner hasnt got control over his actions yeah ok then it is unfair tough,thats the case of if yer were with some one coming form the pub and he made a smash and grab and you were with hi you also would be accomplaice so whats good for one is good for another, ppl who kill for nothing should be heavley fined and given lots of community work in a town area (say stockton or middlesbrough they hate ppl form teesside so send em there for punishment hell that should traumitize any country bumpkin) to teach them a lesson of life..........killing off our wildlife in the name of salmon has any lessons beeen learnt over the pasy 100 yrs for gods sake?
    Taddy I am sure you have a very valid point to make, sorry to say that I lost the will to live after the first para

Quote Originally Posted by Tippet321 View Post
    Taddy I am sure you have a very valid point to make, sorry to say that I lost the will to live after the first para
    if only that was true.

Great post Taddy.

Firstly i write like the way i do because i do,long replies because the more info the better, some may call long winded but i don't care yer don't have to read it, so it up to the individual,i can when i want be academical so all those of you who make snide comments after i took the time to write well that just shows the types of people we have in here and they are in deed "TYPES"All shapes and sizes form all walks of life,from the poor to the dam right rich and of course lets not forget the secret handshake possee who haven't the first clue how to see past their nose and have no idea how to make evaluations on what they are talking about,like noobs who been salmon fishing and don't know "s**t from yella clay" .

[new paragraph] for the engklish grammer teachers in the forums the ones who find my posts too long to read haha.everything i write is from experience not all from the net or 3rd hand info from some doo gooder who happens to think he a know all about nature and fish who probably never ever beeen out his office.

so lets start,you lot the bods i mean the "tru blu" gentlemen folk on these forums wanna get one thing right ; firstly these rivers have been here since day one and regardless to whose name is on the deeds they don't really belong to anyone as yer can't really sell the world off to the rich then get the rich to charge silly money THINKING that they own the rivers haha they don't and legally never will they for all humans to share not some bunch of toff nosed aristocratic families who think they above the law.above everyone else,and think they are different to everyone well in actual fact they are bloody different as we all know they look down on YOU the very ppl who buy expensive day tickets to fish what they think are their waters,they hate all of us commoners and one who thinks different well stand out side the box and think again,its nothing but a power thing with these riparian bent landowners.

Right so far i see tru blus wanting to put fish back and yer know what that's fine,but they's also anglers and fisherman alike who like to take the odd fish home,again nothing at all wrong with that taking the odd fish makes no difference to a river that gets a decent run and ant the end of the day if for the table well that's fine,either fish fingers or nasty farmed salmon from loch long take yer pick:- fresh wild fish for me all day long.So the tru blus who want C& R hey like i said that's real nice in fact i'm all choked up,like hell choked up ! the same people preach this that and the other and quite frankly some of yer's don't have the first clue some do some don't,and before we get any negative entities suggesting that im the same i know were all the same,all breath the same air and have the same DNA.

so you nice decent caring environmentalists all wanna see birds of prey shot and the estates use poisons hasn't nothing been lear'nt over the yrs? in the past birds of prey have suffered at the hands of the many bent keepers and bent landowners hence the decline and near extinction of some of our birds of prey,that can't be denied !and the same lot of fluff chukas wanna see seals shot in between the eyes! because they are feeding on salmon which is what seals do in the wild !,i have first hand seen many dodgy goings on over the yrs on both rivers and land meaning the owners and keepers i know many keepers from all over the country some are dodgy some have never intentionally broke a law in their lives,but we will focus on north yorkshire firstly,for anyone who don't know this area and we will use the yore valley (ure) and swaledale areas as mere examples,now don't go after the post start crying to the admin we all all adults here,and hopefully know how to act responsable.

In them areas and this goes for a lot of rural areas in york's esp north york's one the police are whats known as "ONTOP" words of arthur daily means many things but the main thing it means is that the police are doing there job well and it's hard for a outsider to arrive and say poach pheasants or what ever,or if yer do manage to get to the woods and get caught well it "came on top" but as with all bored out their skull police men in these rural areas they too think they are the law,which yes they are but its the job of policemen nationwide to uphold or prevent it not to take into their own hands,like thye do in many rural counties like north york's,so we have bent coppas not all a odd one,well the same policeman can if he wants stand down a report if he a certain rank,also in the towns police don't give a bugga about rurla crimes,hell i used to get pulled coming thru the town i live early mornings or late night and the police used to radio to their mates so they could come see bambi ...............in the boot or back of the jeep ! so in the country side again and back to yoredale,if people think that poachers are all scum and only come from council estates with 19 kids and they beat the wife every day and spend all the ill goteen money on booze well howee think again,last time i said how it was about the poaching thing no one believed me but the same crowd believed that freezer wagons were taking away van fulls fo fish from the wear at durham (spate river !!!) well like i say think again cos someone has been poisoning birds or shooting them,its like this its goes on all over the country not just yorkshire,though to be honest what i seen season gone in york's shocked even me! what i heard and read also shocks me.

here's a example of greed and stupidity and the latter adjective describes the very people who wanna see seals,birds of prey culled,firstly upriver is jealous of down river that's why certain anglers form the upper ure wanna see the fish pass area closed on Yorks waters on the lower ouse (same river) diff name for any one is confused,they want it shut for the very same reason the wear was really closed (greed) at durham its a amazing pool problies second to wylam on the Tyne,i read last week on ure salmon forum facebook that they want a extension to the late starting season rightly so the ouse is well capable of a feb 1st start and i even signed the petition,so put greed with educated fools from uneducated schools and we have all sorts of problems going on,they said they want it closed because all the river further north dont allow fishing near weirs ! er does hexham bridge pool ring a bell or wylam pool,haltwhistle (hadrian works,ok the wear has restrictions but to wanna close a pool cos they up north cant fish wow well actually i can see the reasons whats right on one water should be the same on others,but i think its cos they aint in york club perhaps and they are hating the ide of the lads lower down getting first crack at the fish same on most salmon rivers,so they want that closed outa spite,but not once did the same man say he wants say west tanfiled or miskley wier on the ure closed reason cos its in the upper reaches where they all fish,so what about borobridge wier or newby hall they both salmon hotspots esp newby hall,ive been sending the E/A emails saying and suggesting ideas for the northern rivers,and the ure is top priority for me,if they clsoe the fishing at the tide below the weir they should then clsoe wylam pool esp and all other weir pools what yer do too one yer do to the rest,the say that the tidal weir pool is a haven for salmon which it is at certain tide heights ,by the way the river ten yrs back had a **** run due to the industrial pollution that desimated the salmon stocks,now its copme back they want the best bit further down closed to allow i think is how they are thinking more fish in the middle and upper reaches for their close nit secret handshke crowd,so if we have ppl like that in trusted positions making decisions that will effect the normal angler thts not fair.

heres the run down with no names or place names this could be anywhere in the country so dont ask where by either PM or reply and i waont say where,i seen ure anglers fishing for sea trout kill fish its c and r voluntary,on a certain strecth of a certin river,i seen a game angler who users this forum kill a nice big pike then chuck it in the hedge row,like stamped on its head,ive seen the normal everyday idiots fishing not game anglers also take liberties ie make a mess,have fires fish in april for barbel when its closed! ive seen keepers kill deer at night with rifles,i knwo they are keepers i watched them and actually have a idea where on of them lives i see gin traps when haveing a nice leasurly walk thru woods are theyn ilegal,but the best one is this,for those of you reading this and dont know me once over i wasnt a legal fisherman or hunter and got caught with some rabbits in one of the dales vallies,the keeper a big trong looking man the sort with a few beers becomes a handfull big bloke must have 20 clem no fat all muscle,he wanted my dog for a pardon its not his land lol he cant do that so the copper yes the copper asked me i said two word one started with F the other ended with F,then upon searching the car he found a standard issue Gaff that i took everywhere with me and a old abu zoom rod and cardinall 66x they went every where by the way back then the gaff was legal,the copper wanted to hook me with the gaff and he tried within a blink of a eye that wasnt going to happen no more haha mr po-lice man,and the keeper got talking to me about the gaff asked me if ide been down to the river which to be very honest i hadnt even heard of many salmon or slet alone seen one in thsi river,he said yer been getting the "FISH" eh what fish thes none in haha i said then the story came,and it goes like this,theys a pool down there not far from where yer were running yer dogs on rabbits,at the back end it gets full of fish they spawn near here he said wel me being a salmon fisherman not angler at the time was intreagued some what other words me ear pricked and eyes lit up liek a xmas tree,he said every yr nearly as some yrs they is no fish he nets them for the very person he works the land for ermmmmmmmmmmmmm.so has luck would have it we were there next season fishing for browns in a stock pond(s) next to the river where a private bridge is,we seen the keeper on foot walking with two others so we well i followed them watched them drop the net off in a wood hid underground,trammal net not a side to side fixed engine,some sort of nylon drag net not exactly sure never seen onel ike that before,but they had what say 10-20 fish from a river that was supposed to be devoid of salmon,this was in 1988 using a net that his boss who owned the land provided, so thats what goes on in the country side,the elites of this world making rules to suit them only and greed taking over these so called nice ppl who fish and hunt.

and years later i bump into a E/A fisheries officer who tells me that a few yrs back they were staking out this area, i must have told the story to some one in the past and its got to kevin,cos even though i speak and respect our E/A officers they are still the opposition at the end of the day,hopefully this yr i will get the evidence i need on these elites and so called ppl who cry conseravtion,but i will say this god help the anglers who kill the pike and chubb in that river wanna hope i never see that.

these same anglers THINK they have more right to the river than the next man cos they from that area well ok then thats the same as some close nit secret handshke "cabal" run clubs like wylam AC ok then ill go no fixed aboad or homeless then surely if i have no address i dont come under the local council rule so i can legally fish on waters that out of my borough council,its all wrong aint it or is it some will say its wrong tohers will say they OUR fish well they all wrong they my fish and they your fish and so too is the wonderfull wildlife that goes with it including seals,otters,dophins,birds of prey,pike and everything else that lives in the countryside.

so top and bottom of it is this: ppl from all wals of life use the country side for shooting and fishing in our cases,some respect it others say they doo but dont these are the ones that are blagging it on forums like this to the rest fo the asleep fisherman and anglers alike,theys good and bad everywhere but the killing of birds and wildlife in the name of "sport" or to reduce popualtions is wrong if it were me ide take the land clean off these owners and let it out on a lotto basis to hunters and anglers makingit accessable for all,if i could ide change the law so that anyone or any meber of staff who works for a land/river owner and they kill off wild life like owls and otters etc ide take the rights of hunting and fishing off them even if its a keeper that worls for them that makes the offence.oh i hear thats not fair if the keeper does that the landowner hasnt got control over his actions yeah ok then it is unfair tough,thats the case of if yer were with some one coming form the pub and he made a smash and grab and you were with hi you also would be accomplaice so whats good for one is good for another, ppl who kill for nothing should be heavley fined and given lots of community work in a town area (say stockton or middlesbrough they hate ppl form teesside so send em there for punishment hell that should traumitize any country bumpkin) to teach them a lesson of life..........killing off our wildlife in the name of salmon has any lessons beeen learnt over the pasy 100 yrs for gods sake?
    Amen to that.
    Abdoocted by a Morris Dancing maniac.

Default true

The truth is out there ! again we have a doubting thomas i suppose the affair of refrigerated vans in your tiny mind is true though is it? haha wow.like what people believed cos willington angling club said, so full of yella stuff !

If only you lot knew the half of it! last season well season before i purchased a superb night sight cost the best part of 3K nearly,wasn't for intended for fishing but last season i ventured on to the river humber tribs ie: ouse,ure,swale etc in june i seen barbel fisherman fishing the ouse at york at night! outa season,i seen so called members taking 4 fish a time (home),seen 4 killed on the system in june 15th,i seen ppl bashing the water in a few places up river (ure),friends pulled dyed lead core line out the river, i heard conversation between anglers and the alike that were out of this world,i had anglers and forum members blacken my name around the dales areas putting fotos about of saying some not nice things,hence when i found this out i went on the prowl late at night all by my little old self creeping about the river bank from york to froddle dub,not so much swale yer only ever get outa season course fishermen there,now i could go on for ever if yer like but as some other memebers have stated the real truth hurts well its a killer to some people so what we do ignore and dismiss as bumf! or pursue and see whats happening,the logical thing is to investigate surely,well this year will be better for that as they humber rivers are getting a enforcement team,didn't really have a one last season,so when yer have a river that in my guestimation is getting what a easy 20,000 fish or so,(ignore the fish counts) on the webpage lots make it past the counters,yer gunna get wrong doings from all walks of life going on its not rocket science no baillfs and theys gunna be antics,now the local police are all on the side of the elites not the poachers or law breakers like ppl who kill unessercerly for sport or they believe a creature is in the way of their so called sport.

The police are all for the landowners hate outsiders esp from Teesside and west york's and have been known to practice attitudes towards people and vehicles that are somewhat criminal themsleves oh but its york-shire ay by gum an all that it wont happen around there er sorry it does take it from me,ive never been a one to interfere with other peoples wrong doing i have my limitaions of course but if i seen anyone getting the odd fish to take home or because finacial circumstances have made it impossable for that person i see s few fish being took so what i dont go crying to the police it makes sense not to imagine if the netters or poachers found out ide be like luca bratza off the god father sleeping with the fishes when all i wanna do is catch theml! so grassing folk up aint my thang not one little bit,esp if that pesron is having hardships in life.different if they a landowner very different esp if they have real money or they worth a lot,they the ones who dont need to but sometimes do.anyone think different? well i tell yer all what ill take anyone out late at night in areas where ppl night fish for sea trout or salmon,on what say a choice of (main rivers) 5 in the north of england and two on the borders scots side,then make a judgemeant pleeze but until yer see these people for yer selves with yer own eyes dont say its lies,why would someone wanna lie about something like that?

now last season i also changed some of my ways for the better of angling that is,even spoke with and had coffee with members of a fishery/river action plan suggested some ideas like topcliffe wier and they got done two day laters so if ppl like my self are full of that yella clay stuff why would those conservationists take well onboard what i say ie topclife weir being obstructed,hel i even managed to see baby salmon at a local hatchery with my past for fishing that was a miracle!

when that pool was staked out the bailffs or fisheries officers as they are now known,a few yrs ago the bailliffs in question know ppl take odd fish and know that ppl poach blatently thats why they are bailffs and the very best also they used to train others from all parts of the uk elite bailifs using the word elite in a positive mannor,they ahted the idea of some filthy rich landowner having is or her hand in something like this hence the stakeout but the stakeout happend lots of yrs later,the bailffs in question wernt for yorkshire more teesside/durham and northumberland and back end borders of cumbria,so they went out their way,ill see what i can do with regards to what happend ill contact one of the bailfs who were on the team at the time,get the full picture if that is possable of course if they cant tell me what happend for legal reasons so be it,so its lies is it lol we will see this season and after next season when those salmon anglers who salmon fish also like fish like 1st november with spinners in the very same pools they were fishing the day beofre when the salmon season was opened,the rivers are dark dingy places at night and can be scary to those who dont know how the countryside works but as a rule in outa town areas like the dales anyone who wants to can freely walk anywhere at night cos the simple reason is they is nobody about and if they is they either fishing or up to mischief apart form the keepers woops sorry not the keepers the police ermmmmm im digging a hole here!

so all the dounters ill be taking bookings after the new yr its free,yer get to see the other half doing amazing things and also as a added bonus cos its dark yer get a guided tour of what ever area and will be shown all the bezzy lies,very different river at night and at different time sof the night-amazing.

what this lot and the same as any lot up river of any free stretch or town stretch want is no one fishing down stream from them in a urban area having first crack at the fish istead of sperating each other like whats been happening for the past 1,000 yrs or join them and go fish and enjoy and yer never know a smile might even break out which in turn may only may lead to laughter .

some people also believe what the read in the papers and also beieve the TV like the news and such,ie BBC,ITN,SKY,CNN AND NBC news of the rowrld ring a bell with anyone,my suggestion is thios instead of putting down the words and statemeants of others,research yer self google may work for you but not for me,best wasy to get more info form the net is to install firefox then add in the add ons many different search providers DO NOT USE GOOGLE,BING,MSN,YAHHOO etc, instead go private and use isquick search,dissconnect.me.candle,startpage if yer ste as startpage yer can then ij the drop down bar selct many search engines that you have added yer can even get a app to see into facebook without been logged in thats how i read post of some yorks fishing forums as i was barred out last season after they all tried to corner me,this way yer search isnt restricted to say a indexed search now yer can safely search privately sometimes throgh a proxy also search without adds and suggestions its your choice youchoose dont let some softwarer dicatte like the ppl who own fishing do to us every yr ie fly only etc..... by useing this web servive yer now if yer want to in a world to explore past web sites and whats known as the deeper or darker web its perfectly legal again check it on google if yer have too,some angling clubs use the deep web as a safe guard so check it research is way better, better still if yer install a tor button on firefox or even better full tor netwoek/browser yupgrade its free for mac windown and linux whic linux is the way forward even the free one,these services provide a real internet service like what we all had before it was censored by the E/U pre what 2006 or somethingonly thing with tor it searches the full 99% of the net where as google and the likes search what 0.4% with a search tool like that it can take a while similar to dial sometimes other faster than google,a real search tool..............

and as for anyone who is here reading these posts,and has problems reading or concentrating for long periods of time, facebook me and ill read it out like a story to a child so the ones who aint got a long concentration level can have some understanding

moral of the story is wake up and stop taking on board what the mainstream wants yer to believe,make yer own decisions and choices and evaluations.........dont let others do it for yeah and most of all theys always more than one version of events in life so stand for once outside the box and considder what others have to say and if yer get bord after what 30 seconds of reading my posts aint for you !
    "Don't hate the black, don't hate the white,if you get bitten just hate the bite"

The truth is out there ! again we have a doubting thomas i suppose the affair of refrigerated vans in your tiny mind is true though is it? haha wow.like what people believed cos willington angling club said, so full of yella stuff !

If only you lot knew the half of it! last season well season before i purchased a superb night sight cost the best part of 3K nearly,wasn't for intended for fishing but last season i ventured on to the river humber tribs ie: ouse,ure,swale etc in june i seen barbel fisherman fishing the ouse at york at night! outa season,i seen so called members taking 4 fish a time (home),seen 4 killed on the system in june 15th,i seen ppl bashing the water in a few places up river (ure),friends pulled dyed lead core line out the river, i heard conversation between anglers and the alike that were out of this world,i had anglers and forum members blacken my name around the dales areas putting fotos about of saying some not nice things,hence when i found this out i went on the prowl late at night all by my little old self creeping about the river bank from york to froddle dub,not so much swale yer only ever get outa season course fishermen there,now i could go on for ever if yer like but as some other memebers have stated the real truth hurts well its a killer to some people so what we do ignore and dismiss as bumf! or pursue and see whats happening,the logical thing is to investigate surely,well this year will be better for that as they humber rivers are getting a enforcement team,didn't really have a one last season,so when yer have a river that in my guestimation is getting what a easy 20,000 fish or so,(ignore the fish counts) on the webpage lots make it past the counters,yer gunna get wrong doings from all walks of life going on its not rocket science no baillfs and theys gunna be antics,now the local police are all on the side of the elites not the poachers or law breakers like ppl who kill unessercerly for sport or they believe a creature is in the way of their so called sport.

The police are all for the landowners hate outsiders esp from Teesside and west york's and have been known to practice attitudes towards people and vehicles that are somewhat criminal themsleves oh but its york-shire ay by gum an all that it wont happen around there er sorry it does take it from me,ive never been a one to interfere with other peoples wrong doing i have my limitaions of course but if i seen anyone getting the odd fish to take home or because finacial circumstances have made it impossable for that person i see s few fish being took so what i dont go crying to the police it makes sense not to imagine if the netters or poachers found out ide be like luca bratza off the god father sleeping with the fishes when all i wanna do is catch theml! so grassing folk up aint my thang not one little bit,esp if that pesron is having hardships in life.different if they a landowner very different esp if they have real money or they worth a lot,they the ones who dont need to but sometimes do.anyone think different? well i tell yer all what ill take anyone out late at night in areas where ppl night fish for sea trout or salmon,on what say a choice of (main rivers) 5 in the north of england and two on the borders scots side,then make a judgemeant pleeze but until yer see these people for yer selves with yer own eyes dont say its lies,why would someone wanna lie about something like that?

now last season i also changed some of my ways for the better of angling that is,even spoke with and had coffee with members of a fishery/river action plan suggested some ideas like topcliffe wier and they got done two day laters so if ppl like my self are full of that yella clay stuff why would those conservationists take well onboard what i say ie topclife weir being obstructed,hel i even managed to see baby salmon at a local hatchery with my past for fishing that was a miracle!

when that pool was staked out the bailffs or fisheries officers as they are now known,a few yrs ago the bailliffs in question know ppl take odd fish and know that ppl poach blatently thats why they are bailffs and the very best also they used to train others from all parts of the uk elite bailifs using the word elite in a positive mannor,they ahted the idea of some filthy rich landowner having is or her hand in something like this hence the stakeout but the stakeout happend lots of yrs later,the bailffs in question wernt for yorkshire more teesside/durham and northumberland and back end borders of cumbria,so they went out their way,ill see what i can do with regards to what happend ill contact one of the bailfs who were on the team at the time,get the full picture if that is possable of course if they cant tell me what happend for legal reasons so be it,so its lies is it lol we will see this season and after next season when those salmon anglers who salmon fish also like fish like 1st november with spinners in the very same pools they were fishing the day beofre when the salmon season was opened,the rivers are dark dingy places at night and can be scary to those who dont know how the countryside works but as a rule in outa town areas like the dales anyone who wants to can freely walk anywhere at night cos the simple reason is they is nobody about and if they is they either fishing or up to mischief apart form the keepers woops sorry not the keepers the police ermmmmm im digging a hole here!

so all the dounters ill be taking bookings after the new yr its free,yer get to see the other half doing amazing things and also as a added bonus cos its dark yer get a guided tour of what ever area and will be shown all the bezzy lies,very different river at night and at different time sof the night-amazing.

what this lot and the same as any lot up river of any free stretch or town stretch want is no one fishing down stream from them in a urban area having first crack at the fish istead of sperating each other like whats been happening for the past 1,000 yrs or join them and go fish and enjoy and yer never know a smile might even break out which in turn may only may lead to laughter .

some people also believe what the read in the papers and also beieve the TV like the news and such,ie BBC,ITN,SKY,CNN AND NBC news of the rowrld ring a bell with anyone,my suggestion is thios instead of putting down the words and statemeants of others,research yer self google may work for you but not for me,best wasy to get more info form the net is to install firefox then add in the add ons many different search providers DO NOT USE GOOGLE,BING,MSN,YAHHOO etc, instead go private and use isquick search,dissconnect.me.candle,startpage if yer ste as startpage yer can then ij the drop down bar selct many search engines that you have added yer can even get a app to see into facebook without been logged in thats how i read post of some yorks fishing forums as i was barred out last season after they all tried to corner me,this way yer search isnt restricted to say a indexed search now yer can safely search privately sometimes throgh a proxy also search without adds and suggestions its your choice youchoose dont let some softwarer dicatte like the ppl who own fishing do to us every yr ie fly only etc..... by useing this web servive yer now if yer want to in a world to explore past web sites and whats known as the deeper or darker web its perfectly legal again check it on google if yer have too,some angling clubs use the deep web as a safe guard so check it research is way better, better still if yer install a tor button on firefox or even better full tor netwoek/browser yupgrade its free for mac windown and linux whic linux is the way forward even the free one,these services provide a real internet service like what we all had before it was censored by the E/U pre what 2006 or somethingonly thing with tor it searches the full 99% of the net where as google and the likes search what 0.4% with a search tool like that it can take a while similar to dial sometimes other faster than google,a real search tool..............

and as for anyone who is here reading these posts,and has problems reading or concentrating for long periods of time, facebook me and ill read it out like a story to a child so the ones who aint got a long concentration level can have some understanding

moral of the story is wake up and stop taking on board what the mainstream wants yer to believe,make yer own decisions and choices and evaluations.........dont let others do it for yeah and most of all theys always more than one version of events in life so stand for once outside the box and considder what others have to say and if yer get bord after what 30 seconds of reading my posts aint for you !
    I wish I lived a bit nearer, that sounds like a good night out!

Default offer

Quote Originally Posted by Loxie View Post
    I wish I lived a bit nearer, that sounds like a good night out!

same offer applies to the river Wear of course,main tyne north and south,coquet and of course the mighty tweed and tribs,now with salmon arriving sheffield and doncaster (the donny crew!) area as well as the river dearne in derbyshire all humber tribs imagine what it gunna be like once the doncaster possee relises that salmon fishing is making a come back...........gunna take a might task force to look after them amount of rivers and thats no where near the half of them..........but again with recovering rivers this is expected as they aint really had salmon for well over 150 yrs i thinks,but the post was about bird killing in the name of rich mans sport.........so best kept to that !
    "Don't hate the black, don't hate the white,if you get bitten just hate the bite"

Great posts taddy, best read I've had for ages

Quote Originally Posted by happy days View Post
    Great posts taddy, best read I've had for ages
    You dont read much then eh'..??
    Piscator Non Solum Piscatur

I dont read Taddys posts anymore.
    The last time I did I had to take my scroll down wheel in for a new tyre and wheel balance.
    Piscator Non Solum Piscatur

some fair points there Taddy but for g0ds sake ease off on the red bulls
    Last edited by ozzyian; 31-12-2016 at 05:04 PM.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast