Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Bothy Cat View Post
    Are you needing to edit the video immediately after shooting or sometime later? If later, I edit all my home video's on Windows Movie Maker, just edit, clip or trim out the bits you don't want.
    no it wasn't on my computer with it been windows 10, but it is now 😉 sussed out how to shorten footage but theres loads of other stuff you can do.
    cheers for that looks like uve saved me a 100 quid 😊

Default Windows Movie Maker

No problem, happy to help. I've used it for some time and although fairly basic it's simple to use. You should also consider saving the finished movie to your hard drive using the "Save Movie" icon at the top right. I like the GoPro, seems to improve my casting distance by about 250yds

Quote Originally Posted by razzer View Post
    no it wasn't on my computer with it been windows 10, but it is now �� sussed out how to shorten footage but theres loads of other stuff you can do.
    cheers for that looks like uve saved me a 100 quid ��
    Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it Hidden Content

Also, if you want to share your videos on forums, etc., it's a good idea to create your own youtube channel and upload them there. They have to be converted to .wmv files first. Very easy once you get into it.
    Gary

Its also worth noting that some laptops will have their own film editing software already installed. I have a HP one that I bought specifically with it and its streets ahead of windows movie maker in what can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Bothy Cat View Post
    No problem, happy to help. I've used it for some time and although fairly basic it's simple to use. You should also consider saving the finished movie to your hard drive using the "Save Movie" icon at the top right. I like the GoPro, seems to improve my casting distance by about 250yds
    yea i had a go at shortening a film i took when I was snorkeling in egypt this year an saved it to my hard drive.
    ive a good few videos of playing fish but none of the actual take, I just generally switch it on once the fish had been hooked.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12