Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By tenet

Thread: Spey Clave Tasmania

Thumbs up Spey Clave Tasmania

I attended a Clave at Peter Hayes place at Cressy in Tasmania....great weekend with about 28 individuals there. My purpose was to iron out some bad habits and was assisted with this by some great Instructors, namely April Vokey, Brian Henderson, Bintoro, Tony Loader and numerous others....now to keep up the momentum and practice what ive learnt without developing any more bad habits......is that possible.....already looking forward to next years gathering.

What we all want to know is have you any pictures of April Vokey and does she still look good without makeup
    Andy R and Loxie like this.

Default April Vokey

She is a very good instructor,sorted out a couple of my faults with the backcast and great to talk to and very approachable.
    She is a very attractive lady,and i dont believe she had any make up on.....she dos'nt need it, even first thing in the morning at breakfast.
    She now lives in Sydney......Canada's loss, our gain.

Sorry, no photo's of April, but there would have been a couple taken, i will see if i can round a couple up.......I have to figure out this "Cloud" thing for posting......